This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
As a Senior IT Professional, I am consistently inspired by the rapidly changing IT/Tech world. Through my previous work expertise, I have developed a strong technical background, problem solving, analytical thinking, and other skills that I can now apply to new projects and assignments in the IT/Digital field. I am a Quick Learner, who thrives on working with others, always hungry to try new things, learn and experience new worlds. My goal is to explore better career opportunities in IT.
03/2000 – 08/2005
B.Sc. (2:1) Degree [ 2nd honor/Upper Level ] in Computer Engineering, GPA: 3.52/4.
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Services I am currently offering during My Work with Think Barter Network (Jordan):
1. Business Solutions Consulting for Barter Trade Exchange Networks. [ Office Work ]
2. Responsible for Lead Generation, Prospecting, Cold Calling, and Qualification of New Businesses from multiple Business Sectors to Join Think Barter Network. [ Office Work ]
3. Responsible for the Internal Think Barter CRM System reporting and updating the statuses of all Targeted Businesses from a "New Call" to a "New Lead" to a "New Opportunity" when they sign-up and become a Member in Think Barter Network. [ Office Work ]
4. Managing all possible Customer Attraction Channels for "Think Barter" including: Paid Search, Organic Search & SEO, Social Media Platforms, Email Marketing, Affiliate Programs, and ReTargeting. [ Office Work ]
5. Managing the End User Experience and the IT System Admin & Configuration of the Barter-Software e-Marketplace for the End User side and for the "Think Barter" Website. [ Office Work ]