This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
A person who is naturally interested in making healthy, fruitful and genuine connections with people, I find ease in obsessing over customer needs to ensure their satisfaction. That, in combination with my deep curiosity and endless appetite for learning, helps me find new ways to improve ways of working for myself and others around me.
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology (Amman, Jordan) September 2014 – February 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- INTO Manchester (Manchester, UK) September 2013 – June 2014
- Foundation Year in Business & Humanities
- Arab Bank – Intern September 2016 – October 2016
Moved between Treasury, Corporate and Institutional Banking, Central Operation Unit (COU), and Consumer Banking departments. Understood their concept and ways of operations, and the tools used to generate revenue.
- IGI – MAT & Energy, Underwriting Ops, Administrative Assistant May 2018 – September 2020
Strategized the overhaul system migration from an outdated IT model to a modern Cloud-Based Operating System. Post successful system migration, analysis identified over 50 redundant systems, resulting in an overall cost reduction of 30% on IT spend.
- Analyzed received endorsements and understood how they amended insured assets and processed them on the system accordingly to ensure a successful customer journey, in addition to processing new and renewed risks.
- Calculated, matched and processed them with what was registered on the system, and chased brokers for unpaid payments.
- SiTech Inc. - Business Development Officer December 2020 – Present
Completed competitive analysis; proposed changes to Sitech’s services offer and helped in reducing the cost for a Fortune 500 company’s branch in Jordan by 50%.
- Negotiated mutually profitable business plans with key customers in the Government, Financial services, Insurance and Fintech sectors acting as a key point of information for business and product strategy matters.
- Planning projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, while liaising with different teams and departments to ensure clients’ satisfaction and successful project delivery and maintaining solid relationships with the company’s clients.
- Performing market research to identify new opportunities, conducting research on various topics related to clients and the company’s operations, and analyzing current and past financial data and sales reports.
- Preparing presentations and case studies, creating and improving proposals for existing and new clients, and participating in preparing budgets.