This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancers
I’m an looking for a new opportunity within a large or small operation. I have previous experience in Accounting for an industrial company. I have an experience in using an ERP system for analyzing and reporting on operating and capital expenditure, I prepared monthly and annual inventories and reports of sales and expenses. And I hope that my experience and my ability be suitable for the work you have in the job mentioned by you.
I have a Bachelor degree in Accounting since 2009 from Yarmouk University
• Implementation and monitoring of follow-up to all billing and collection efforts for balances over 30 days, including reimbursements and cash flow from private pay and third party accounts.
• Monitoring the daily cash position.
• Prepare the monthly and annual inventories
• Preparing reports of sales and expenses
• Collection of debts and cheques
• Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets
• Assign tag numbers to fixed assets
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
• Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
• Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
• Conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
• Review supplier invoices related to a project.
• Review time sheets for work related to a project.
• Review overhead charges to be applied to a project.
• Review account totals related to project assets and expenses.
• Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings.
• Perform departmental responsibilities such as monthly salaries
• project staff, processing of company invoices for project cost such as Home Depot, etc.
• Report on project profitability to management.
• Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings.
• Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers.
• Respond to requests for more detail from customers.
• Approve the write-off of any project-related billings that cannot be billed to or collected from customers.