Supply Chain Manager
حول Rasha Khatib:
I have demonstrated history of working in the pharmaceuticals and food supplements industry with over ten years of experience. I am skilled in logistics, supply chain and procurement management, project and operations management, sales forecasting, inventory analysis, negotiation, and expertise in EU customs regulations.
• Extensive experience in Pharmaceuticals and Food Supplements lines; Private Labelling, In-licensing, Marketing Authorization Holders, and Batch Release.
• Work with the Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Qualified Person, Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance, and Business Development team to determine the best vendors, Pharmaceutical dossiers, registration, and distributors.
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Finance teams.
• Work with the Finance team to prepare financial sheets and P&L reports on quarterly, bi-annual, and annual reports. Additionally, ensure proper follow-up to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the reports.
• Negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers. Additionally, manage the projects from their inception through to their final delivery.
• Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met.
• Work on sales forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance.
• Manage the costs involved while maintaining quality.
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy, and suggest process improvements.
• Build, develop, and maintain good relationships with suppliers and distributors.
• Manage and reduce any risks that could impact or disrupt the supply chain, such as operational or reputational risks.
• Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions promptly.
• Letter of Credit; issuance, amendments, implementation, & documentation.
• Train and evaluate other members of the entity.
• Process strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, great attention to detail, and understanding of the system and technical designs.
• Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including records management)
• Participate in local and global meetings and events relevant to our work.
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
Al-Isra Private University │Jordan
Oct 2000 - Feb 2004
Pursued a passion for operations management coursework.
Excelled in accounting and finance.
المحترفون الذين يتنافسون مع Rasha
محترفون من نفس قطاع الرعاية الصحية مثل Rasha Khatib
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Amman, محافظة عمّان
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Rasha
وظائف بالقرب من Amman, محافظة عمّان
ChalkTalk Amman, الأردن
Work with the engineering, product, and QA teams to turn product vision into reality · Ship quality code aggressively. Web app with mobile responsiveness. · Follow and encourage best practices of test ...
eon Dental Amman, الأردن
Responding to incoming leads received through company website and building a rapport with the customer · Gathering information about needs of clients and communicating them to the relevant stakeholder ...
المركز الوطني للأمن السيبراني Amman, الأردن
The ability to work together and cooperate with the work team. · Proficiency in oral and written communication skills. · Possessing creativity and creating appropriate solutions to problems. · Flexibi ...