This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
My name is Salam Abu Saleh and I’m reaching out for an opportunity in the field of Marketing. I am interested in exploring opportunities in which I can add value to the strategic and commercial objectives of your organization.
Dynamic and motivated professional senior Marketing manager with 15 years of experience & proven record as an expert in creating & managing marketing plans & communication campaigns, digital & social media marketing, brand management, business development & building marketing strategies & commercial marketing for B2B, B2C, retail, FMCG & different businesses sectors with proven achievements record in strategic planning & directing marketing efforts in driving revenues, margins improvement, leads, building brands, brand equity improvement & always achieving goals & KPI's.
A progressive, creative mindset, positive attitude, performance driven and dynamic person with a career demonstrating visionary leadership, expertise and outstanding performance with a broad level of insight across multiple industries.
Please take a moment to review my attached CV; it would be a sincere pleasure to hear back from you soon
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V. College. Delft – Netherlands (IMMP - MBA) International Marketing Management Program.
- Yarmouk University. Jordan - Bachelor of Business Administration.
- University of Oklahoma - Price College of Business – USA. In roll for MBA.
- Abu Odeh Bros. Group Jordan
Group Marketing Director - (FMCG & Retail)
January 2020 – March 2021
- Established the Marketing Department with 6 employees.
- Shaped the marketing strategies for the group BU’s.
- Initiated & designed many advertisement campaigns & promotion campaigns.
- Improved & united customers experience with Omni Channel strategy.
- Remodeled group’s brands & products.
- Directed establishing customer service strategy, processes, KPI’s, reporting system.
- Shaped the Promotions & Trade Marketing strategy & activities for 78 branches.
- Engineered products segmentation & pricing process & structure for 62 products.
- Initiated the Digital communication & business solutions plan including 3 applications.
- Designed Social media & digital communication strategy & operated SEO-SMO.
- Built brand management plan & commercial calendar achieving targeted ROI.
- Achieved 6% increase in Market share.
- Delivered 16% Growth in traffic.
- Improved basket by 12%.
- LafargeHolcim Jordan
Commercial Marketing & Sales Director- (Building Materials)
October 2016 - October 2019
- Directed organization’s Sales, Marketing, Pricing & Business Development functions.
- Active Member of the Top Team Committee.
- Formalized sales strategy by designing Route to Market Model.
- Enhanced the product portfolio by developing 2 high premium products.
- Created price stability in the market & scored highest ASP in 4 years.
- Constructed systematized rebate scheme & delivered margins optimization with well-controlled system.
- Achieved 1.2% increase in Market Share.
- Raised sold volumes by 7%.
- Enhanced relationship with traders & built loyalty Program & trade marketing plan.
- Enforced Key accounts management KAM approach, gaining 3 new mega projects in 2019 H1 & 2 in H2 generated 2.8 M $ additional revenues.
- Boosted presence in export market +28% in volumes and 0.5% margin improvement.
- Accomplished customer satisfaction rate at 87% & NPS at 91%+, +28% vs. LY.
- Managed to re-structure the commercial team to fit organization’s plan ambition.
- Accelerated Sales Force essentials process SFE & measurements, scoring 40%+.
- OMMAT Group Saudi Arabia
Sales and Marketing Director - (FMCG- Farming)
September 2015 - September 2016
- Formulated and directed the company's corporate marketing & Sales strategy.
- Created new business opportunities and negotiated new B2B regional clients.
- Developed B2C model & Launched new frozen chicken brands in Egypt scoring 1.1% Market Share, 2 brands in Sudan scoring 9% Market Share & 1 table egg brand in KSA
- Enhanced group cash flow by 21%.
- Achieved 3.6% increase in margin by developing Sales Service processes.
- Achieved 11% savings in traders’ compensations.
- Achieved growth in sales by 11.5% vs. YB (KSA 16%. UAE 7%. Egypt 4.5%. Sudan 21%. Exports 9%).
- Created new maintenance and supplies business and generated 413.3K $ net income.
- Re-structured the over-sized Marketing and Sales Organization achieving cost reduction by 27% and 31% increase in efficiency.
- IKEA Jordan
Country Marketing Manager - (FMCG & Retail)
November 2011 - October 2015
- Hired, directed, coached, inspired & motivated marketing team (5 members).
- Developed marketing plans & achieved the current leading position for IKEA.
- Member of the Commercial Committee, IKEA Global MM team & Catalogue Committee.
- Delivered visitation goals.
- Controlled marketing budget, measured marketing metrics, identified cost efficiencies, monitored marketing investments leads & negotiated agencies contracts.
- Maximized sales & market share by generating visitors to the store through optimizing the media mix, catalog, & other marketing activities.
- Accomplished IKEA Branding strategy & successfully communicated the IKEA brand identity, values & key benefits.
- Achieved IKEA international positioning objectives.
- Designed the business commercial calendar campaigns, activities & initiatives.
- Stetted up the proper KPIs & policies as well customer service standards.
- Accomplished & maintained IKEA brand image & scored targeted Brand Equity.
- Designed & managed the successful store opening campaign.
- Achieved all Marketing KPI’s.
- (ART) Arab Radio & Television UAE
Levant Region Sales & Marketing Manager - (Distribution & Entertainment)
October 2007 - February 2011.
- The Sultan Center Oman
Country Marketing Manager - (FMCG & Retail)
January 2005 - October 2007.