This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Institutional development, business process re-engineering and simplification, policy-oriented research, impact assessments, benchmarking, monitoring and evaluation, environmental inspection and compliance, technical writing, Social Media Content, research, high communication skills and teamwork.
1. Master Degree in Information Systems --University of Jordan (August, 2009), Excellent average grade is attained with GPA (3,69). My master degree thesis entitled as “Extracting emotional expressions from unstructured text based on emotion-Ontology” with (70 %) success rate.
2.BSc Degree in Software Engineering – AL-Balqa’a Applied University (2006), very good average grade is attained with GPA (3,54)
It was about:” Finding the optimal time path between two specific points using on a map object using Geographical Information Systems (GIS) via Genetic Algorithms”. In other words, it was a navigator for emergency cases (ambulance cars and fire services)
3. General Secondary certificate in the scientific stream from Al-Raed Al-Arabi School (2002) with GPA (88,7)
- Preparing different types of studies and researches such as:
- Documenting standard operating procedures based on standardized instructions.
- Applying key indicators for the institution services.
- Evaluating Website in terms of Usability.
- Evaluating organizational structure against governance principles, best practices of implementing organizational structures and other models of international institutions.
- Evaluating governance practices applied in the organization.
- Contributing in implementing the strategic plan of the institution.
- Studying the Customer trip in the Jordanian Securities Depository Center.
- Preparing the matrix of following up all services provided by the center within the period of the pandemic (Covid - 19)
- Revising all the authorities given to the employees on all the electronic systems.
- Disseminating Knowledge through preparing different types of brochures and manuals, and elaborating infographics