This professional is in active search of jobs
Senior Proposal / Business development Engineer with 6 years’ experience in management of different complex Projects proposal and business development in the Middle East, International Development.
Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics Engineering, from Hashemite University, Zarqa – Jordan.
General Secondary Education (Tawjihi), Science branch from Tamdur Secondary school, Zarqa-Jordan GPA: 91.6%
Senior Proposal / Business development Engineer
General Roles and Responsibility
- Build and maintain strong and positive business relationships with new clients.
- Understand and analyze a client’s business, objectives, and to identify the client’s present and future needs.
- Work with team to identify services/projects required to address a client’s business needs and align the services delivery to our client’s expectations.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals for clients that demonstrate an understanding of their business objectives, present a service solution, and state the methodology for implementing the solution in their business.
- Track and manage multiple proposals while working under tight deadlines
- Analyze winning and losing proposals to improve the proposal development process.
- Organize and institutionalize your approach to proposal structuring to improve mentorship and training of new team.
- Successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
What kind of projects is Dana Naser looking for?
- Construction Building:
- Infrastructure :
- Industrial :
- Renewable energy
- Steel strcutre
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Oil & gas
- Refineries & petrochemicals
- Chemicals & Fertilizers - Cement
- Mining & Minerals
- Metals (Steel & Aluminum)
- Water and waste treatment , Desalination plants
- Power generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Ports & Airports
- Food, Grains & Beverage