This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Detail-oriented, highly knowledgeable, and competent 'Clinical Pharmacist' with three years of experience in reviewing patient prescriptions, observing its effect to suggest alternative drugs, while instructing B.S and M.S clinical pharmacy students. Capable of doing routine rounds to understand the effect of medication on patients and monitor them closely to identify new health issues or side-effects.
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY DEGREE JORDAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY JUNE 2018 Distinguished Status First Ranking among the Batch GPA of 4.09/4.2
CLINICAL PHARMACIST INSTRUCTOR AL-BASHEER HOSPITAL JORDAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AMMAN, JORDAN JULY 2018 - PRESENT
Serving as a clinical resource and drug information specialist to B.S PharmD and M.S clinical pharmacy students from JUST university, to medical, pharmacy and nursing staff as well, as needed.
• Developing full pharmaceutical care plan, comments on clinical recommendations given by trainees as appropriate and monitoring the patient throughout the drug course. • Regularly communicating with physicians and other medical practitioners for suggesting alternative or modified drug therapy programs that are cost-effective as well as giving better results.
• Interacting with patient, family members regarding patient status, response to therapy and health condition outcomes.
• Optimizing patient medication therapies by monitoring drug selection, drug dosage, frequency, food/drug allergies, drug-drug interactions as well as discharge medication with counseling.
• Participate in daily physician routine rounds to check on patient progress and monitored their progress to make sure the prescribed therapy is working as expected.
RESPONSIBLE PHARMACIST IN CHARGE DRUG CENTER CHAIN PHARMACIES AMMAN, JORDAN JULY 2018 – PRESENT
• Dispense prescriptions and compounding medications, checking for drug therapy problems, communicating with physicians as needed, understanding several insurance policies, perform consultative and following up services to improve compliance and outcome.
• Maintaining the pharmacy stock, accomplishing all tasks while maintaining a productive workflow.